Experienced Family Law Attorneys Serving Ocean County, NJ
Concerned lawyers provide personalized legal services
When you need a legal solution to deeply personal issues, turn to a family law firm you can trust. Since 1999, Rehrer & Rehrer Attorneys at Law has provided a full range of family law services to clients in and around Ocean County, New Jersey. Our award-winning partner attorneys have more than 30 years of combined experience, are approved mediators, and Linda M. Rehrer is certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey in matrimonial law and divorce mediation. Clients who choose our services find we are:
- Dedicated — Our determination shows in every case we undertake as well as the pro bono work we provide to members of our community.
- Knowledgeable — As practitioners, we are committed to being lifelong students of the law, but we’ve also taught family law classes and seminars to attorneys through the Institute for Continuing Legal Education (ICLE) and coach trial skills for the Ocean County Bar Association.
- Reputable — We are well known throughout Ocean County for friendly, supportive service; candor in our evaluation of the pros and cons to a client’s case; and our determination to fight for our client’s rights to the greatest extent possible.
If you are looking for a family law attorney to provide reliable counsel and strong courtroom representation, you can trust Rehrer & Rehrer.
A complete family law firm in Ocean County, NJ
There are many law firms in the Ocean County area that practice divorce or family law as a sideline. At Rehrer & Rehrer, however, you get experienced partner attorneys who focus exclusively on family law. We are ready to serve you professionally and with sincere concern for your situation in the following areas:
- Adoption — We take the necessary steps to help ensure that your stepparent, grandparent, same-sex parent, or agency adoption is legally valid and final.
- Child custody and support — We manage the critical issues of custody and support during and even after divorce and between unmarried parents.
- Divorce — We represent clients in contested and uncontested divorces in Ocean County courts, working hard to resolve issues such as alimony, child custody, child support, and the division of property on terms favorable to our clients.
- Child Protection and Permanency controversies — If you are under investigation for allegations of child abuse or neglect by CP&P (formerly DYFS), the state’s child protection and welfare agency within the Department of Children and Families, we advocate for your parental rights and the best interests of your children.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements — We help engaged and married individuals negotiate marital agreements that settle conflicts over property rights.
- Domestic violence — We help protect abused partners through legal remedies such as restraining orders, and we represent targeted persons accused of domestic battery.
- Estate planning — If an issue affects your family, our attorneys are prepared to help. We can draft wills, powers of attorney, advance directives and other documents that put in place legal safeguards for your loved ones.
We diligently pursue the best result possible for you and your family. At Rehrer & Rehrer, you receive dedicated, personalized service from the moment you step foot in our office.
Contact our Ocean County, NJ family law firm today
If you’re looking for experienced family law representation delivered with a personal touch, choose Rehrer & Rehrer Attorneys at Law. We offer free consultations for new clients. Call us today at 848-480-1527 or contact our Toms River office online.