Ocean County Attorneys Dedicated to Serving Divorce and Family Law Clients
Personalized representation to help you through the most difficult times
If you have made the difficult decision to dissolve your marriage, it’s time to take the necessary steps to secure your future. Rehrer & Rehrer Attorneys at Law helps you evaluate your circumstances objectively and identify realistic goals for yourself and your children. With candor and kindness, we assist you in focusing on what you need to achieve through negotiation or litigation to start the next phase of your life on the best possible footing.
Guiding you through the divorce process step by step
The prospect of divorce brings up a whole host of questions. Confusion over the process and the issues can cause inordinate stress. That’s why we take a very personal approach to divorce counsel. We patiently listen to your circumstances so we can address your concerns as fully as possible. We know that no two marriages are ever the same, and your divorce may require creative thinking and a unique approach. Because we are experienced in all aspects of divorce, we can offer you a range of choices for the process — including negotiation, mediation or litigation — and flexible strategies adapted to fit your circumstances. We want to provide complete solutions to your conflicts over alimony, child custody, child support, and property division so you can conclude your divorce with confidence and peace of mind.
Skillful management of other family law issues
Family law encompasses more than divorce. Our attorneys assist clients with a full range of legal issues that include:
- Adoption — When you welcome a child into your home and assume the role of parent, you want to ensure that your rights are protected. We perform the due diligence necessary to legally validate your stepparent, grandparent, same-sex parent, or agency adoption.
- Domestic violence and stalking — We help threatened and battered clients get the legal protection they need. We also represent alleged abusers asserting their rights to due process.
- Child Protection and Permanency controversies — We counsel parents during interactions with CP&P (formerly DYFS) to ensure the state does not violate parental rights.
- Paternity — Actions to determine paternity are often necessary in child custody or child support disputes, or when a birth mother wants to free a child for adoption. We represent birth mothers and putative fathers in paternity suits.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements — Property concerns can put undue stress on a relationship. We help couples memorialize their property rights prior to marriage, and during a marriage when there has been a substantial change in their financial circumstances.
Whatever your family law issue, you can trust Rehrer & Rehrer to diligently pursue the best result possible for you and your family. We deliver dedicated, personalized service from the moment you enter our office.
Contact our family law firm for divorce representation in Ocean County, NJ
For experienced family law representation that delivers results and peace of mind, choose Rehrer & Rehrer Attorneys at Law. We offer free consultations for new clients. Call us today at 848-480-1527 or contact our Toms River office online.